IPL 2021 MATCH PREDICTION MI VS RCB 9TH MARCH 2021
The 1st match of the Indian Premier League 2021 will be played between Mumbai Indians and Royal Challengers Bangalore at the MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai in India.
Royal Challengers Bangalore will open Devdutt Padikkal with Virat Kohli and AB de Villiers and Glenn Maxwell in the middle order.
In the absence of Quinton de Kock, Mumbai Indians have Rohit Sharma and Ishan Kishan as their openers.
The all-round trio of Hardik Pandya, Kieron Pollard and Krunal Pandya forms
As always, Jasprit Bumrah is raring to knock a few poles off
IPL 2021 MATCH PREDICTED MUMBAI INDIANS VS ROYAL CHALLENGERS BANGALORE
IPL 2021: MI vs RBC Match Details
Date: 9th April 2021 (Friday)
Time: 7:30 PM IST
Venue: MA Chidambaram Stadium
It should be warm and humid in Chennai for this game. Dew could play a role in the second innings, though. An average temperature of around 28 degrees Celsius is likely for the IPL 2021 opener.
PLAY 11 MI & RCB
Mumbai Indians :
Rohit Sharma (C), Ishan Kishan (WK),Suryakuma Yadav, K Pollard ,Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Nathan Coulter-Nile,Rahul Chahar, Trent Boult ,Jasprit Bumrah
Royal Challengers Bangalore:
Devdutt Padikkal/ Rajat Patidar, Virat Kohli (C), AB De Villiers, Mohammed Azharuddeen (WK), Glenn Maxwell, Dan Christian, Washington Sundar, Kyle Jamieson, Mohammed Siraj/ Shahbaz Ahmed, Navdeep Saini and Yuzvendra Chahal
Important Key Players
* Captain is among the all-time top run-scorers in the IPL
* Against RCB he has 510 runs from his 26 games at an average of 28
* At Chennai he has 152 runs at average runs scrore 21
* International debut confidence and strong Reason behind MI dominance last year’s
* Against RCB overall he has 220 runs at an average 27.5 in his 12 innings However he averaged 48 while batting at no 3
* top run-scorer for Mumbai Indians last season with 516 runs from his 14 games at an incredible average of 57
Hardik Pandya –
* incredible balance to the side with his all-around ability
*against RCB, he has 217 runs at an average of 54.2
Kieron Pollard –
*Mighty loves playing against RCB
In 21 innings he has 537 runs at an average of 41.3
Trent Boult –
He picked 25 wickets, out of which 16 came in the powerplay. Against RCB, he has picked 9 wickets from his 5 games.
Royal Challengers Bangalore
Virat Kohli –
* He has the most runs (637) in MI aginst
* better while batting seconds innings
AB de Villers–
* contribution to this beautiful game
*He loves playing against MI. In 22 innings against them, 726 runs at an average of 45.4
*12 games against his former side, he has 254 runs at an average of 21.2
In 7 innings against MI, he has 104 runs at an average of 19.8
Yuzvendra Chahal –
* Chahal is a genuine wicket-taker and RCB go-to bowler.
*He picked 21 wickets last season. Against MI he has 19 wickets from 13 games
Navdeep Saini – Saini has played thrice against MI and has not picked up a single wicket.
IPL 2021 1ST MARCH 2021 MI VS RBC ASTROLOGY PREDICTED 9TH MARCH 2021
MI VS RBC
WINNER TEAM – RCB
BEST PERFORMANCE PLAYER ASTROLOGY PREDICTED IPL 2021 9TH MARCH 21
ROHIT SHARMA , ISHAN KISHAN ,KIERAN POLLARD ,KRUNAL PANDYA ,RAHUL CHAHAR ,NATHAN COULTER- NILE , TRENT – BOULT
BEST PERFORMANCE ASTROLOGY PREDICTED RBC
DEVDUTT PADIKKAL , GLENN MAXWELL , WASHINGTON SUNDAR , MOHAMMED SIRAJ , YUZVENDER CHAHAL
DREAM 11 GRAND LEAGUE MI VS RBC 9TH MARCH 2021
Disclaimer: This prediction is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While making your prediction, consider the points mentioned, and make your own decision.